Program at a glance
The goal of this complimentary 2CE event is to guide doctors through the process of incorporating implant surgery into a practice. Dr. Jeffrey Gross will discuss the evolving field of implant dentistry, why he decided to start placing implants, and how it has benefited his patients and his practice. There will be an open discussion of evaluating different implant systems, how to prepare your office to start placing implants, discussing implants with your patients, along with additional topics. Following the lecture, attendees will have the opportunity to practice placing implants on models. Office staff is encouraged to attend as Dr. Gross will discuss how the entire office can work together to successfully integrate this new procedure.
- The benefits of placing implants both for the patient and the dentist
- Indications and contraindications for the placement of single site implants
- Why implants should be chosen over other options of restoration
- How to evaluate the different implant systems
- Where you can learn to place implants
- ROI on implant inclusion into a practice
- Presenting implants to patients
- Potential setbacks that could occur during the transition and how to avoid them
- Preparing your staff to become an implant practice
This will be more of an interactive study club environment
*Refreshements will be provided*
Office staff is welcome
About the Lecturer
Jeffrey Gross, DDS, FAGD graduated from the Case Western Reserve University School of Dentistry in 1975 and completed an Externship in Oral Implant Surgery at the Midwest Implant Institute in 1995. He opened his first practice in Eastlake, Ohio and possesses more than 40 years of experience practicing general and cosmetic dentistry, including over 20 years of implant dentistry. Dr. Gross has lectured locally, nationally, and internationally on topics including extractions, bone grafting, and implantology.